why do i blog about my food.?



Greetings from My Panchiko World....

I blog about "MY" food is simply because im liking the idea of sharing my own version of any dishes that i come across with. Being able to eat food is a luxury that many people work so hard for... and then simple eat a cup of rice and a piece of fish then water?! not only that it is pitiful but also degrading.

so in my blog. i will not be posting much of those so called luxurious and expensive dishes. But I will  be posting foods that is in-expensive but very delicious. a food that can eaten by anyone in all walks of life. and if you are willing to try? Maybe something .... unusual. xD~! (^___^;)"./

we will see.

look out for my new post. i know I am new and my blog is new. but bear with me. we might discover new things about something.

 thank you guys in advance.....

 

0 comments:

Plurk